When we talk about safety measures in whatever form, it's always being considered a topmost priority. Just like talking about how we can make our car rides safety than ever, "safety measures" must also be applied to motorcycle riders, even more knowing that they are a lot more prone to obtaining fatal injuries amidst road accidents.
- Pilot Motosport ST-17 Full-Face Motorcycle Helmet (Matte Black, X-Large)
- Motorcycle Vespa Open Face Helmet DOT Approved - YEMA YM-627 Motorbike Moped Jet Bobber Pilot Crash Chopper 3/4 Half Helmet with Sun Visor for Adult Men Women - Matte Black,XL
- Motorcycle Modular Full Face Helmet DOT Approved - YEMA YM-926 Motorbike Moped Street Bike Racing Crash Helmet with Sun Visor for Adult, Men and Women - Matte Black,Medium
- ILM Full Face Motorcycle Street Bike Helmet with Removable Winter Neck Scarf + 2 Visors DOT (M, Matte Black)
As a motor bike driver, helmet is one of the most important tools to ensure safety driving. If you are planning to get a new helmet but on a limited budget, check out this post to see the best motorcycle helmet under $100. Yes, your budget doesn't mean you have to compromise quality and reliability of the product, especially when it is something allotted for your safety.
Pilot Motosport ST-17 Full-Face Motorcycle Helmet
Riding a motorcycle is a lot more dangerous than riding 4-wheeled vehicles, so if you like bunches of rides, you better secure a highly dependable helmet that can protect you from getting a fatal head injury. The Pilot Motosport ST-17 Full-Face Motorcycle Helmet offers a lot of features that are aligned to meeting all the safety standards possible.
It has high strength injection molded ABS Shell (IMAS) and a drop down retractable sun visor (RSV). The RSV is one of the most useful parts of every helmet since its main role is to protect the face from sun exposure, dust, or from anything that may get inside the driver's eyes while driving. In addition to its features, it comes into view with a built-in easy-to-use intake and exhaust system (VIES), with three openings which can be closed and opened to adjust airflow.
- Great visor, well-built.
- Chin strap is easy to use and holds firm
- Light, good fit
- Great airflow
- Highly durable
- Not too heavy, good field of view
- Great price, Lots of color choices
- Fits perfect. Not super quiet but much better than others
- Very comfortable helmet
- Looks good and stylish
- Padding seems to be top notch and in the right places
- Build quality is fantastic, the liner isn’t at all cheap-looking
- Great value, especially for the price
- for some, the retractable sun visor doesn't fully cover the eyes
- too tight for some
- quite noisy for some
Motorcycle Vespa Open Face Helmet DOT approved YEMA YM-627 Motorbike Moped Jet Bobber Pilot Crash Chopper 3/4 Half Helmet with Sun Visor for Adult Men Women
This motorcycle helmet offers a bunch of unique designs and advanced features. If you go after style but still keeping quality as the main goal of purchasing one, you can never go wrong with the Motorcycle Vespa Open Face Helmet YEMA YM-627 Motorbike Moped Jet Bobber Pilot Crash Chopper 3/4 Half Helmet with Sun Visor.
Aside from flaunting its cool designs and styleS to love for, this motorcycle helmet comes into view with complete ventilation system and washable comfortable liners and pads, making the product a lot more useful to its owners in so many ways - making it fresh while riding safe all the time.
- It has comparable features,
- Feels sturdier, lighter weight
- DOT approved and is far cheaper than many other helmets
- Great helmet with cool designs
- Lightweight, inexpensive, attractive and functional
- Very sturdy
- It is comfortable to wear while giving protection
- Highly functional, works perfect for all seasons
- Liner is removable and washable
- Well designed, very sturdy and well built visor
- Looks stylish
- Exceeds expectations - quality, sizing, and style
- Perfect deal especially for the price
- Runs small for some
- Sizing and shapes not on point for some riders
- Face shield plastic is a bit flimsy
Motorcycle Modular Full Face Helmet DOT Approved - YEMA YM-926 Motorbike Moped Street Bike Racing Crash Helmet with Sun Visor for Adult, Men and Women - Matte Black,Medium
This may be important for ordinary motor drivers, but riders who make motorcycle driving a sport and a hobby would always come looking for the best gears they can wear before hitting the road with their friends, and most of them would really love to look stylish and cool while riding their big bikes!
The Motorcycle Modular Full Face Helmet works perfect for a lot of outdoor activities other than driving such as racing, street bike racing, motocross, ATV, dirt bike racing, MX, quad, and more. Well-constructed to the highest standards with complete ventilation system, liner, and pads, this helmet is a must-have for anyone who loves road trips and long drives most of the time.
- Comfortable to wear for hours
- Fit as expected
- Sizing chart is accurate
- The modular component allows for easier wearing and removal with minimal disturbance of long hair in ponytail
- Very good range of vision
- The integrated drop down sun visor works great
- Not too heavy
- Great overall visibility
- Nice and snug
- Comfortable liner
- Plenty of well working vents to provide fresh air
- Tinted shield is a little darker than expected
- A bit noisy
- Visor won't stay open
- It gets foggy when motorcycle is not moving
ILM Full Face Motorcycle Street Bike Helmet with Removable Winter Neck Scarf + 2 Visors DOT (M, Matte Black)
The ILM Full Face Motorcycle Street Bike Helmet is a bit unique from the rest of the helmets included in this review post. What made it unique is the fact that it comes into view with a removable winter neck scarf and 2 sun visors which are both very easy to use.
You can find lots of great features in many other helmets, but if you like to try something different without having to set aside the purpose as to why you really want to buy a helmet in the first place, you'll never go wrong with this one. In addition, this helmet is well-made to the highest standards with advanced lightweight durable materials and exceeds FMVSS-218 and DOT safety standards, which is very important for ensuring 100% safety driving.
- Smoked lens is exceptional
- Nice neck wrap for the winter, it zips and unzips well from the base of helmet
- Great starter helmet for its price
- Well ventilated and fits perfectly
- Good cooling from vents and it comes with a tinted shield which is easy to swap
- Very comfortable
- Very stylish
- Face shields are not too hard to change
- Keeps road noise at a moderate level
- Neck scarfs make winter riding more comfortable
- Great color
- It doesn't get very hot and it doesn't come with that gross new helmet smell
- The smoke visor is great
- A bit noisy
- A bit tight for some
It's always best to narrow down several choices first and from there, choose the best helmet to suit your personal preference and needs. Having a limited budget doesn't mean you need to settle for less, make sure that you know what you are paying for. Review the products in this post with the pros and cons from real customers, in that way, you will have better insights of each product and this will help you decide which one is going to be the best pick.