Almost all vehicles such as cars, trucks, locomotives, aircraft, some boats, and trains have windshields wipers. Plus given the volume of vehicle users that have been rapidly increasing from to time, the demand for this car device has also continued to multiply. With that, knowing which brands and manufacturers produce the highest quality of windshields wipers would not only benefit your safety in the middle of bad weathers, but it would also help you to better understand the importance of windshield wipers as individual car owners.
In this post, you will spot the best windshield wipers and their respective features to assist you on your buying decision. If you are about to buy a new windshield wiper for your car but have yet to decide which one is the best pick, below is the list of the best windshield wipers along with several reviews from customers who have personally tried the product themselves and attested the quality in general following their personal experiences.
- Bosch ICON 26A Wiper Blade, Up to 40% Longer Life - 26" (Pack of 1)
- AERO 26" + 20" OEM Quality All Season Beam Windshield Wiper Blades (Set of 2)
- Michelin 8017 Stealth Hybrid Windshield Wiper Blade with Smart Flex Design, 17" (Pack of 1)
Every vehicle should be equipped with wipers as part of the legal requirement, except for the two-wheeled vehicles. In addition, windshield wipers are extremely important and will reflect your safety driving practices. However, this device happens to be one of the most disregarded safety items today.
Bosch ICON 26A Wiper Blade, Up to 40% Longer Life - 26" (Pack of 1)
It's advisable to replace your windshields every 6 months and or twice every year to keep it more safe and reliable to use. Speaking of, isn't it a better choice if you opt for the products that are proven to last longer than the others? If your answer is yes, you can never go wrong with the Bosch ICON 26A Wiper Blade.
The Bosch ICON 26A Wiper Blade is well-constructed to the highest quality and has up to 40% longer life, which means this windshield wiper can actually serve you longer than many other wipers. In addition, it also comes into view with an fx dual rubber resistant to heat and ozone deterioration.
If you are more concerned of your overall safety than the product's physical stability, this wiper has got to be one of the best deals you can have as it also flaunts beam design with shielded connector responsible for optimizing visibility amidst extreme weather conditions. Moreover, this is also built with extremely flexible asymmetric spoiler that balances the downward force of the blade, keeping it firmly at its position even on higher speeds.
- Top notch quality
- Fairly priced for the performance and quality of the product
- Can last in service over a year
- Definitely one of the best buys compared to many other generic windshield wipers
- Simple packaging, no wasted junk in the package
- Simple and solid construction throughout - from the blade itself to the clip for attachment
- Extremely easy to install
- No issues with heat to cold temperature
- Made of plastic, but still very sturdy and durable
- No gaps, streaks, pinching, anything
- They look as good as about any set of wipers can look
- Great performance in general
- Quiet and efficient in operation
- They work great for winter snow spring snow/rain and any rain that occurs all year
- Quiet and effective in heavy rain
- It's not compatible to all vehicles
- It does not fit most aftermarket blades
- Sticks and makes noise
- Too expensive for some
AERO 26" + 20" OEM Quality All Season Beam Windshield Wiper Blades (Set of 2)
The AERO wiper blades are made of highly durable materials, which means better and longer performance than many other generic wiper blades. This package with a direct OEM replacement ensures quality and fitment to the highest standard and materials are specially blended with rubber, granting a smoother, cleaner, chatter-free wipes for all seasons.
Furthermore, it also comes in shape with an aerodynamic design that reduces drag, noise, and wind lift. It prevents snow and ice build-up during winter season, which is actually a good edge since most windshield wipers are more prone to this.
- Great quality and cheaper price
- Nice performance perfect for all seasons
- Very good replacement wiper blades
- Easy to install
- Great streak free fitment
- Less expensive
- They have a great connection with the glass and remove all water droplets without leaving behind streaking
- Excellent value and they don't feel cheap
- These wipers are sturdy, they remove water quickly and efficiently from your window
- They wipe clean with no chatter, fit well, and look great
- Still leave streaks on the windshields
- It's not compatible to all vehicles
- Difficult to place onto the vehicle due to their assembly linkage.
Michelin 8017 Stealth Hybrid Windshield Wiper Blade with Smart Flex Design, 17" (Pack of 1)
Driving is no joke in the middle of an extremely bad weather condition and the possibility of getting into an accident is high. If you don't have a dependable wiper to withstand a bad weather, you'll probably end up having zero road visibility and might get into an accident. With the Michelin 8017 Stealth Hybrid Windshield Wiper Blade, worry no more about hitting the road even amidst a rainy and snowy day.
Well-built with a Smart Flex technology that allows the wiper blade to be flexible enough to withstand a bad weather. From the looks of its features in general, it seems as though this wiper is made to fight off harsh weather conditions while keeping it totally protected from windshield scratches usually caused by clogged snow, debris, dirty residue, and thick snow.
- Very easy to install
- Much cheaper than many other premium wiper blades, but can't beat the quality and performance
- Gives you proper fit and screening with less noise
- Works well in dealing with all types of weather conditions - especially winter and rainy season
- Protects and cleans your windshield properly
- Highly durable
- Very reliable
- Keeps your windshield clean
- Doesn't leave weird smears
- Gets everything off in just one swipe
- Smooth motion when cleaning the windshield
- Doesn't skip when wiping
- Does the job way better than many generic wiper blades
- Conforms nicely to the windshield
- Clears rain, snow, and sleet flawlessly
- Holds up nicely
- Wiper leaves a large swipe missing on the passenger side
- Damaged box/packages according to some
Before you claim that you are taking care of your car well by bringing them to car wash shops regularly, it's about time to secure this safety tool as one of your priorities rather than spending bucks of money for such unnecessary modification that you do to your vehicles. To give you a spot-on list of the best windshield wipers available in the market, check out each item along with the pros and cons aforementioned to help you wrap up your final decision on whether or not you should give it a try.