At a price lower than $300, one can purchase a helmet enough to provide comfort and protection to every motorcycle rider. But, if you have been eyeing for a helmet gear with superb quality and undeniable style, and something that keeps all the special features all packed in one purchase, you can never go wrong trying one of these helmets under $300.
Here's a list of the best motorcycle helmet below $300 with the pros and cons from real users who have personally tried the product themselves. If you haven't try any of these brands, you better consider taking some time to review all the comments from various users so you know which one is going to be the best choice for you.
- HJC IS-MAX II Modular Motorcycle Helmet (Silver, XX-Large)
- Bell Rogue Unisex-Adult Half Street Helmet (Solid Matte Black, Medium) (D.O.T.-Certified)
- ScorpionExo Covert Unisex-Adult Half-Size-Style Matte Black Helmet (Matte Black, Large)
Aside from considering superior durability of all the products we've considered buying whenever we want to make sure these products will serve us for a long span of time, most of us would also come looking for great style. If you are wise enough to take all these factors into consideration without having to spend more than your allotted budget, check out this post to help you choose the best motorcycle helmet to suit your style and needs as an individual motor rider.
HJC IS-MAX II Modular Motorcycle Helmet (Silver, XX-Large)
The HJC IS-MAX II Modular Motorcycle Helmet offers a bunch of features that are uniquely different from many other helmets. It has an advance ventilation system that works for both getting the right front and back airflow while driving. Moreover, it has a special pin-lock face shield (HJ-17) that's thick enough to keep you protected from UV rays, so if you're quite obsessed with long-hour road trips even in the middle of a very hot climate, this HJC IS-MAX Modular helmet got your back!
In addition to its features, it has one-touch integrated sun shield (HJ-V5) with locking mechanism and a single-button one handed face shield release to make usage of the helmet more convenient while driving. Considering the major advantages one can get from purchasing this product, it's definitely a helmet to love for.
- Well built
- Great ventilation system and noise while riding is well-minimized
- Pin-lock provides zero fog up, makes riding more safe
- Good construction and finish
- Helmets work perfect with the SENA transmitters
- Impressive functionality
- Great cushioned fit and great features
- Very durable and safe
- Vents are easy to open and close on the fly
- Built in retractable sun shade works perfect
- The face shield is crystal clear
- Comfortable, warm, clear and quite
- Easy shield replacement
- Ergonomic and looks really sharp
- Not scratch-resistant, can get scratches easily
- Visor easily breaks
- A bit noisy for some
Bell Rogue Unisex-Adult Half Street Helmet (Solid Matte Black, Medium) (D.O.T.-Certified)
Though this helmet is well-made of lightweight materials, it has kept the durability of the product which gives overall protection to every rider while driving. Some helmets are too heavy to carry, especially for women, so if you are looking for something less heavier but aiming to get the same level of benefits from many other helmets, you can give this one a try.
It is very durable to use and has a built-in adjustable Muzzle features removable liner, making your driving more safe and comfortable. Speaking of convenience, having your helmet all covered with dust and dirt after a long ride is inevitable. The Bell Rogue Unisex-Adult Half Street Helmet comes with washable interior, making it easier for you to clean your helmet.
- Fits perfect and very comfortable to use
- Muzzle is very easy to adjust
- Locking system works great
- Very durable
- Great field of vision
- Great ventilation system, the wind keeps the head cool
- Provides superb protection
- Coolness makes it more comfortable to use
- Allows plenty of air flow, which is perfect for summer
- Speaker pouches are big enough to hold a bluetooth speaker
- Awesome functionality in all of its features
- Very light and looks stylish
- Not as bulky and clumsy as other helmets with visors
- Mask too small for some
- A bit snug for some
ScorpionExo Covert Unisex-Adult Half-Size-Style Matte Black Helmet (Matte Black, Large)
The Scorpion Exo Covert Unisex-Adult Half-size Matte Black Helmet comes into view with great style and quality. With its stylish color and design, every motor bike rider can never go wrong with this one. While the product itself is already a head turner due to its style and matte color which magnifies elegance and style when being worn, this helmet also offers a bunch of features to love for.
Scorpion is a known brand for producing high-quality helmets with undeniably great style and colors, but needless to say that its competence has improved over the years, this item is also well-made with advanced LG Polycarbonate shell, purposely created to minimize weight and disperse impact. In addition to its features, it has a built-in retractable tinted visor and comes into view with dark smoke and an additional clear visor for evening rides. It has a built-in removable from Mask with neodymium magnets and block-off plates to be used in 3/4 mode.
- Very comfortable, versatile, and looks great
- Solid and very durable
- It will bugs from hitting your face
- Airflow is great
- Nice looking protector
- Great fit
- Visual site through the visor is clear, perfect for sunlight
- Spare clear visor is a plus, very handy
- The muzzle provides great air circulation
- Possibly carve out some foam from around the ear areas for better fitment of the speakers
- The helmet fits tight around your ears, but does NOT squish your cheeks
- Looks great for a cruiser or sport bike
- Very breathable easy to use
- Pretty light weight
- A bit noisy for some
- Runs small for some
- The full face attachment tends to touch the nose, but not as bad as most
- Bad wind noise
By simply checking out the list of possible benefits from purchasing any of these helmets to ensure your ride is safe and sound, one can say you'll only get what you pay for. But, if you're someone who's up for a product that comes with lots of functions, especially if you are out in the road most of the time, consider reading the reviews made by real customers who have tried the products themselves.