As motorcycle owners, you would sure know what tie downs are used for. Tie down straps are one of the most important tools you have to secure whenever you need to transport your motorcycle and have it carried via vehicle. Transporting your motorcycle via carrier is not always the most comforting thing to do especially knowing that it might fall off the carrier if not properly tied.
To prevent that scenario from happening, tie up your motorcycles on the hitch carrier with only the most reliable tie down straps. Below is a list of the best tie down straps with some of its cool and unique features, as well as some real-time reviews from different users who had firsthand experience with the product's quality and performance in general. If you're not sure about your current checklist, this review might help you better decide before giving the final say.
- RHINO USA Tie Down Straps (2 Pack) Stainless Steel Cambuckle Tiedown Set with Integrated Soft Loops - Lab Tested 3,328lb Break Strength - Better Than Ratchet Straps - Motorcycle Tie Down With Hooks
- Soft Loop Tie Down Straps - 1,500 Load Capacity & 4,500 Lbs Breaking Strength - 6 Pack - Loops For Securing ATV, UTV, Motorcycles, Scooters, Dirt Bikes, Lawn & Garden Equipment - By AUGO
- Sunferno Ratchet Straps Tie Down 3300Lbs Break Strength, 15 Foot - Exceptionally Heavy Duty to Safely Move your Motorcycle and Cargo - Includes 4 pack Soft Loop Straps - Black (4 pack)
RHINO USA Tie Down Straps (2 Pack) Stainless Steel Cambuckle Tiedown Set with Integrated Soft Loops
Based on the reviews, the RHINO USA tie down straps did well in terms of quality and has exceeded the expectations of many users. Given that it is well-constructed to the highest standards with the finest materials, it clearly does not have to prove more about its overall quality. Moreover, it comes with cool additions such as soft loops, which immediately adds on to the strap's ability to support.
Unlike other generic tie down straps that are only capable of supporting lightweight objects, this one is surely one of the most heavy duty straps you can find in the market. In addition, the RHINO USA has a full-bend S hooks and spring loaded keeper clip which keeps the motorcycle on a safe and a more secure position. On the other hand, if you are concerned on how well it will suit on several handlebars, set your worry aside as this tie down strap can fit to all types of handlebars, frames, and swing arms.
- Outstanding quality
- Very durable
- High quality buckles
- Smooth and secure
- Good release action
- Very well-made
- High quality clips
- Heavy duty
- Hooks are very sturdy
- Straps and hardware are robust and simple to use
- Wider, stronger, tougher and better built than many other tie down straps
- Very handy
- Clips on the hooks of the Rhino tie downs is far easier to use and serves the same purpose
- The built in soft links are very handy
- Very wide and hold like a champ
- Hooks will not inadvertently disconnect
- They stay tight and robust after several uses
- Heavy, strong, but manages to be flexible
- Top quality that can last many years
- Had a lifetime warranty
- Comes with little pouches for storage, which is great to keep them from getting separated
- Buckle is also all metal
- Strong soft loops and locks
- A bit expensive compared to many other tie down straps
- Some packages were defective when received
- Obvious metal rubbing causing too much friction for the spring to clamp hard
Soft Loop Tie Down Straps - 1,500 Load Capacity & 4,500 Lbs Breaking Strength - 6 Pack
Tie downs are used to support heavy equipment, motorcycles, scooters, big machines, wheelchairs, and more. Opting for straps with cheaper price tags is a big mistake as this might compromise the quality and durability of the product. One of the best deals you can find across the internet is the soft loop tie down straps which comes with tons of benefits and great additions at a fair price.
If you haven't finalized your decision yet as to which brand is going to be your best pick, you might want to add this one on your checklist. Well-made with highly durable materials, it can withstand long hours of transportation and has the maximum capacity to carry 1,500 lbs with 4,500 lbs strength. In comparison to many other tie down straps, this one is way more capable of carrying heavier loads not only because of its actual capacity but also due to the durability of the materials used.
- Great buy
- Great quality especially for the price
- Very strong and durable
- Provides easier attached points
- Hauls motorcycle safely and securely
- Fast delivery
- Very sturdy
- Straps work perfectly, easy to use, seem very strong.
- Straps aren't soft according to some
- Thin material according to some
Sunferno Ratchet Straps Tie Down 3300 Lbs Break - Includes 4 Strength, 15 Foot - Black (4 pack)
Moving your motorcycle or any cargo and have it carried in a vehicle for transportation is not an easy work to start with, even more if you're not really confident about the safety of your belongings. With that being said, one of the easiest ways to ensure that your big bikes are safe is to make sure that all the tools used to carry and support your bike for the entire duration of the transportation is sturdy and very durable.
Unlike the common tie down straps that are only expected to last for six months, this tie down strap is way more durable and capable to carry mass weight that can serve you for years. The work of this product has long been proven and tested even by experts and professionals, which means one can never go wrong with this one.
Review-based, almost 98% of the customers were happy about the overall quality of this product. In addition to its features, its hooks and handles are made of rubbers, making it a lot more comfortable for you and to avoid scratches. If it's your first time using a tie down strap, no worry as this strap comes with an easy instructional guide on how to use.
- Excellent quality especially for the price
- Gorgeous colors
- Comes with free soft loops and bag
- Awesome customer service
- Tough enough to withstand long hours of transportation
- Straps never loosened or stripped off
- Very durable
- Easy to use
- Saves you time assembling as this comes with easy-to-follow instructional guide
- Works smooth
- Storage bags are great additions
- Well built
- Some didn't receive the loops and bags
- Some shipments were not complete
- Wraps are short according to some
If you have previously tried putting your own motorcycle on a hitch carrier, you must be very well aware of how important tie down straps are in securing the motorcycle and to keep it balanced the entire transportation travel. From the looks of the reviews, as well as the price tags, it seems as though each product is worth a try.
You hold the responsibility concerning your safety when driving and it's pretty much not limited to just wearing motorcycle gloves, helmets, and whole body protective gears. Same goes when you want to secure the safety of your motorcycle when transporting and or whenever you feel like driving at high-speeds, which means you really have to look for a product that's durable and heavy-duty.