As much as we want to keep our cars clean and fresh all the time, it's not an easy goal to start with. Being out in the road every day means dust, greases, debris, dirt, and more, so cleaning our cars on a daily basis or at least every other day is a must. While the traditional way of washing cars have remained in the existence and car wash shops are still popular among car owners, many find it more convenient to wash cars without water.
Below is a list of the best waterless car wash products to help you keep your cars clean, fresh, and completely polished after one wash. Before wrapping up your decision to purchase any of the products listed in this review, check out the pros and cons made by various individuals who have personally used the product and attested its quality and efficiency in general.
- Aero Cosmetics Wet or Waterless Car Wash Wax Kit 144 Ounces
- Meguiar's G3626 Ultimate Waterless Wash & Wax - 26 oz
- TriNova Waterless Car Wash and Wax Kit
If you own more than one car at home, bringing your cars to the nearest car wash shops is not as easy as it sounds like - and that's when you need to know what will be the easiest and fastest way to clean without putting your car at risk.
Aero Cosmetics Wet or Waterless Car Wash Wax Kit 144 Ounces
Many car owners were skeptical about using any waterless car wash kits at first as they were worried about possibly having their cars get damaged in the latter, or how the results would turn out after usage. If you have been looking for the best pick but have yet to find one, try adding the Aero Cosmetics Waterless Car Wash and Wax Kit on your checklist.
This products serves its purpose way better than many other generic brands, but it also comes into view with a lot of great additions, including its ability to leave your cars with a non-sticky UV Protective Coating on all the areas. Unlike other wateless car wash kits that could only wash one standard sized car, this one can wash even boats and RV. With a price cheaper than other brands with lesser ounces, you can never go wrong with this one.
As for the additions, it comes with cool freebies such as 1 bug scrubber, 4 microfiber towel, 1 free product guide on "how to use" and "what to use vehicle guide." Moreover, many reviews have claimed that this product is very easy to apply and spray, and comes with easy-to-follow instructional guide. Below are the pros and cons to help you on your buying decision.
- Very easy to use
- Leaves no streaks in the Windows
- Exceeds customer's expectations
- No watermarks
- Leaves your car completely polished after one wash
- Great buy at a fair price
- High quality, reliable product
- Protects your car paints from scratches and unwanted damages
- Eco friendly
- Comes with light pleasant smell
- Leaves no residue
- Long lasting
- The microfiber towels are very soft and absorbent
- Leaves a wax finish that looks good and protects surfaces
- On-time delivery, fast shipping
- Doesn't stain plastics
- Does not take out water spots according to some
- Results are not as great when used on fiberglass boat
Meguiar's G3626 Ultimate Waterless Wash & Wax - 26 oz
Less effort, less hassle, yet better results. The Meguiar's G3626 Ultimate Waterless Wash & Wax is well-made of special formulas which are capable of not only leaving your car clean and fresh, but also make it appear shiny and glossy. Aside from the fact that the product comes with great features and cool additions, nothing can beat the price of $14.99.
For as low as $15, one can get the same benefit and additions of those with a more expensive price tag. As for the features, if you are quite meticulous when it comes to cleaning your car and you don't take tiny scratches lightly, you can try adding this one on your list. Its formulas can protect your cars from getting scratches while cleaning a wells as protects the surface against any damages.
- Great value
- Very safe to use
- No feeling of sand or scratchiness at all when wiping
- Does an amazing job cleaning cars
- Smells nice
- Leaves a booster wax without a drop of water used
- Works perfect for motorcycles too
- Leaves no scratches
- Super clean and way better than car wash shops
- Doesn't need a lot of water
- Leave the car clean for a long period of time
- Great buy, very affordable
- Fast cleaning
- Works exactly as advertised
- Saves you money
- Leaves water marks according to some
- Bad quality bottle, leaking after second use
- Needs hard scrubbing to remove light grease and dirt
If you only want the best car wash tool to pair your windshield wiper blades with, these products should be present in your long checklist. The prices are affordable enough, but the number of benefits and great additions are way better than the traditional car washing. Review-based, TriNova has received the best reviews and comments from its buyers, but if you will also consider budget, you might want to opt for something cheaper, which is Meguiar's G3626 Ultimate Waterless Wash & Wax.